At Santa Rita Family Dental Care in CA, Dr. Kimberly Kau and Dr. Katherine Yee have dedicated their practice to provide patients with general dentistry services. The team of highly trained staffs at Santa Rita Family Dental Care, CA, provides precise diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of dental problems. We are committed to serving our patients with accurate diagnosis and comfortable, and customized treatment plan.
It is common to come across dental problems at a certain point of our age, as practitioners who have a thorough knowledge in dental science, we are keen to understand to your dental problems and provide an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan for your dental problems.It is our mission to serve our patients with utmost care and comfort by providing quality treatment plan at an affordable rate. Our staffs take diligent efforts to ensure that patients are also given an opportunity to prevent themselves from having oral infection and diseases. We have a department specialized in providing restorative solutions for patients with missing or misaligned teeth.
Why do we emphasize the importance of preventive dentistry?
A combination of procedures and routines undertook in order to prevent the chances of attaining oral infections and diseases is known as preventive dentistry. Santa Rita Family Dental Care takes special importance in educating patients the importance of preventing dentistry. Preventive dentistry specializes in providing and educating patients with several oral hygiene habits and performing procedures at a dental office which must be performed by a dentist. It will include understanding your medical history, performing procedures such as cleansing of the teeth, taking digital X-rays thereby allowing us to diagnose your dental condition and provide a suitable treatment plan.
What are the measures we take to promote preventive dentistry?
At Santa Rita Family Dental Care, CA, Dr. Kimberly Kau and Dr. Katherine Yee and their team take strategic efforts to educate patients the importance of maintaining proper dental hygiene. It is vital as it the first step in helping patients to prevent themselves from attaining oral infections.
At our office, we provide the following techniques to ensure that your teeth are clean and healthy.
- Oral cleaning: Oral cleaning or Scaling with help to remove plaque and tartar from the teeth. Plaque and tartar are known to cause oral diseases, hence, we ensure to have your teeth cleaned and free of disease-causing bacteria.
- Dental sealants: Providing dental sealants will help to prevent the accumulation of bacteria. Dental sealants are more like fillings. They will be applied on areas of the teeth that are prone to accumulate food particles. This will help patients from developing cavities.
- Fluoride treatment: Fluoride is an essential mineral for our teeth. It helps to ensure that our teeth aren't vulnerable to decay and is more resistant to bacteria and plaque. Fluoride plays an essential role in improving the strength of the teeth. Attaining Fluoride treatment provides stronger and healthier teeth.
- Dental X-rays: Dental X-rays are a diagnostic method of understanding the condition of the teeth, pointing sites of crack, and predicting the onset of any cavities in the teeth. This helps us to provide an accurate diagnosis of your dental condition.
- Diagnosis of malignancy: Oral cancer is very common. The main cause of which is caused by smoking and tobacco. The common signs of oral cancer are sores, lumps, and redness, etc. However, a proper diagnosis will require a careful examination of your mouth and teeth. Your dentist will advise you to undergo a few tests before confirming the same.
Book an appointment with Santa Rita Family Dental Care, CA, and we shall guide you further.